Pigtail and flush mount load connectors are prewired to spring loaded terminals at the feed end of the strip. Connector Strips are available with Active and Passive DMX-512/RDM & Ethernet Data management and can be mounted horizontally or vertically, dead hung or attached to movable rigging sets. The 450 is suitable for installation in theatres, television studios, or anywhere a system of permanent circuit distribution and data distribution for conventional, LED, and automated stage lighting is desired.
- Rugged 18 gauge steel construction with 14 gauge end caps and joiners. Center holes on end caps provided for conduit fittings
- A variety of flush mount and pigtail connectors are available for 20amp, 30amp, 50amp, and 50amp circuits. Individual circuits can be wired to multiple pigtails or receptacles.
- Active or passive data management for distribution of DMX-512A/ RDM to distributed dimmers, automated fixtures, and LED Luminaires.
- Optional per Circuit indicator lamps available.
- Easy to ship, assemble, and service.
- Din Rail mounted screwless spring terminals for termination of 20amp loads (up to #8awg). Screw Terminals for 30amp, 50amp, and 100amp wiring.
- Din Rail mounted control box for integration of DMX- 512A/ RDM Opto Splitters, Ethernet nodes, and other DIN rail mounted control devices.
- Standard 2” high white vinyl numbers for circuit identification on one side. Numbering on both sides, custom vinyl colors, and lamicoid circuit identification plates are available.
- 1-Tool Assembly (#2 Phillips Screwdriver)
- ETL & cETL pending for Indoor use
- Made in the USA