The foundation of this scalable luminaire family is a 50 Watt, 92+ CRI engine, that offers up to 4,000 lumens across a va- riety of color temperatures. The Gallery engine can be used to build a mix and match variety of solutions that includes a 15-35° profile, a 25-50° profile, a beam wash with variable beam angle range of 15-60° and a fixed flood option at 85°. All of which can be interchanged ensuring that your facility’s ever changing lighting needs will have tools flexible enough to adapt. The Altman Gallery series is available in a variety of dimming options including: local on board dimming, mains dimming by leading or trailing edge, DMX/RDM, 0-10VDC and DALI. A variety of mounting options are available including standard and data track mount, pendant, portable and ceiling mount. Gallery series offers an auto ranging 120-277v power supply.
>4,000 Lumens (color temp and driver dependent)
• Local Dim., 0-10, DALI, or DMX/RDM control options available in 120-277 VAC options, Mains Dim Control Available in 120 volt only.
• Electronic universal power supply 120-277 VAC.
• Available in a 25°-50° & 15°-35° Profile zooms, 15°-60° variable beam wash and a fixed 85° flood.
• Available in four (4) different Color temperatures.
• High CRI >92 for all color temperatures.
• Fully homogenized, non-granulated, non-pixelated, beam.
• Available in Pendent, Altman Smart Track, Unistrut, Portable and Ceiling mounting options.
• 50,000 hour life expectancy.
• Available in White or Black finish.
• Proudly made in the USA