These boxes provide safe temporary connection for theatrical stage lighting luminaires, minimizing cable crossings. When not in use, the hinged cast aluminum cover remains flush with the stage wall, yet lifts easily to insert or remove the cable connector. Flush wall boxes are available in a multitude of configurations and designs.
- 18-gauge galvanized steel enclo- sure provided with multiple knockouts
- Baked black enamel finish
- Rugged cast aluminum hinged cover with finger hole
- Cover remains flush with wall when not in use
- Available with multiple receptacles of various types
- Meets N.E.C. requirements for installation in concrete
- Made in the U.S.A.