The gooseneck microphone is a stylish high quality unidirectional condenser microphone, mainly intended for public address applications. The flexible stem base has a screw fitting, and the microphone comes with a multi-thread adaptor (3/8", 1/2", and 5/8") for mounting onto floor-stands, lecterns, panels or desktops. The microphone runs off the phantom power supply from the amplifier to which it is connected. The on-off sliding switch, not only switches on the microphone, but also provides priority contacts for remote control switching purposes. If the priority contacts are not required, the microphone can be connected to amplifiers with 3‑pin XLR-inputs, using the DIN to XLR adapter.
- Unidirectional condenser microphone
- Flexible stem
- Phantom powered by amplifier
- On/off sliding switch with priority contact
- Supplied with fixed 2 m (78 in) cable and lockable DIN connector
- Separate DIN to XLR adapter