Manual FlexShades are a sensible choice for standard window shade treatments. Choose from a wide range of attractive, light-filtering and light-blocking fabrics to enhance a building’s energy efficiency.
Bead Chain Clutch Operating System—10lb, 20lb, and 24lb clutches available, depending on the size of window shade and the fabric selected. These window shades can be mounted either on right (standard) or left. Shades stop when chain is released.
Installation choices range from simple mounting brackets, to endcaps and fascia, to extruded pockets with bottom closure panels and side channels. Dual roller configurations avaiable as well.
This product can be ANSI/WCMA A100.1 compliant for areas where small children are present.
- Stainless steel (standard) or nylon bead chain hangs at the side, leaving the view unobstructed
- Up and down stops prevent shades from being raised or lowered too far
- Our spring-loaded idler and universal brackets offer installation ease and flexibility
- Cord tension device is included, keeps loops from being easily accessible and out of reach of children.
- This product is designed for interior use
- Hardware colors: white, ivory, black, bronze powdercoat, and clear anodized. Custom powdercoat colors are available.
- Optional Spring Assist (large units require fixed-pin idler)
- Optional Spring-loaded Chain Tension Device is available - inhibits operation until mounted and locking mechanism is depressed. Recommended where children are present.
- Clutch available in white (standard) or black.
- Available with radius or square fascia, with a headbox or Dual Roller with fascia.