Create a memorable, cinema-like appearance with the Draper Cinefold Dress Kit. By framing the viewing surface, the rich black velour drapes draw the audience’s focus toward the presentation on the screen. Dress kits are especially useful for rear screen presentations. In addition to framing your presentation, the velour curtains hide projection equipment, shield projector light from the audience, and help eliminate ambient light in the projection area.
- Black fabric is standard, navy or a variety of custom colors are available.
- Dress kit includes: 44" (112 cm) skirt, 12" (30 cm) valance, two 32" (81 cm) wide side drapes, valance and drapery mounting bars, and wheeled heavy-duty case.
- Truss-Style Cinefold standard dress skirt is 46" (117 cm) high and Cinefold is 44" (112 cm) high.
- Hardware attaches without tools to the fittings found on all Cinefold frames.
- Screen size and aspect ratio may be adjusted by raising the optional adjustable skirt bar in 6" (152 mm) increments to conceal the lower portion of the viewing surface.
- Also available with Inherently Flame Retardant (IFR) velour. IFR is flame retardant for life and never needs retreating. It is 15% lighter weight and more wrinkle resistant.
- All dress kit fabrics meet fire safety codes.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.