The economical, versatile Draper Cinefold portable projection screen requires no tools for set-up, making it ideal for trainers, presenters, or anyone on the road. Lightweight and easily transported with a color-coded frame that sets-up in minutes complete with tempered steel hinges that lock positively into place. The viewing surface snaps onto the perimeter frame providing a flat screen for better image quality. The screen is available with interchangeable front and rear projection surfaces. Rugged components that withstand the rigors of repeated set-ups and tear-downs in demanding applications making the Cinefold ideal for traveling events, presentations, or training.
- Case dimensions 12" high x 15-3/4" deep x 52" long (30 cm x 40 cm x 132 cm).
- Maximum image area up to 10' 6" high x 14' wide (320 x 427 cm) or 12' x 12' (366 x 366 cm), depending on surface selection.
- Borders are electronically welded using PVC material that provides straighter, cleaner edges.
- Color-coded frame sections finished in silver with color-coded instructions to ensure fast and easy assembly.
- When assembled, bottom of frame is 44" (112 cm) above the floor and adjusts up or down in 6" (15 cm) increments.
- Available with interchangeable front and rear projection surfaces
- Rear surfaces have rounded corners to hide frame support braces.
- Available with screen connection clamps and strips for multi-screen setup.
- Dress kit available with Inherently Flame Retardant (IFR) velour. Includes skirt, valance, a pair of side drapes, hardware, drape bars, and valance.
- Includes heavy-duty, molded polyethylene wheeled carrying case.
- Custom sizes and multi-image available.