Streamline inventory and improve return on initial investment with the Draper FocalPoint portable projection screen. Extremely rigid and durable, yet lightweight, this modular framed projection screen is field repairable. It combines the simplicity of design with rugged components to withstand the rigors of repeated set-ups and tear-downs. All available sizes of FocalPoint are built and assembled from combinations of the same frame segments making it ideal for AV rental, churches, or commercial applications. Includes Draper’s unique DuraLoop™ bungee system to attach the viewing surface quickly and easily. This system features self-centering tension to keep the surface taut for a truly flat viewing surface that features better image quality.
- Case dimensions 16-3/8" high x 17-1/4" deep x 60" long (42 cm x 44 cm x 152 cm).
- Maximum image area width up to 20' (610 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Black border on all four sides of the viewing surface extends past edge of perimeter frame to hide the DuraLoops™ and frame post.
- Sturdy extruded aluminum modular frame available in silver or black anodized with color-coded sections for easy assembly.
- Viewing surface easily attaches to perimeter frame with DuraLoop™ bungee cord loops to provide a perfectly flat, self-centering viewing surface for better image quality.
- Includes viewing surface pouch, protective floor tarps, carrying cases, and leg kit.
- Dress kit available with Inherently Flame Retardant (IFR) velour. Includes skirt, valance, and a pair of side drapes. Skirt attaches with magnetic fasteners. Valance and drapery bars attach with DuraLoop™.
- Includes heavy-duty, molded polyethylene wheeled carrying case.
- Available with interchangeable front and rear projection surfaces.
- Custom surfaces and sizes are available.