The crank-operated Draper Premier C wall-or ceiling-mounted, tab-tensioned projection screen features a crank handle for enhanced screen security. The detachable crank handle provides an added benefit of limiting screen access within educational or business-related environments. Tab-tensioned screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. Draper’s RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness.
- Case dimensions are 5-7/8" high x 5-1/4" deep (15 cm x 13 cm).
- Maximum image width up to 144" (366 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- RF welded tabs eliminate stickiness and tab separation. Tabs warranted against separation for five years.
- Image area framed with black on all four sides. Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Crank-operated projection screen. Polished aluminum crank handle is removable when not in use.
- Includes black case with matching endcaps. Endcaps form universal hanging brackets for attachment to wall or ceiling.
- Optional floating mounting brackets (for wall and ceiling)