Ideal for conference rooms, classrooms, or home theaters, the economical Draper Premier wall- or ceiling-mounted, electric projection screen offers a tab-tensioned viewing surface. Tab-tensioned screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. Draper’s RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness. Housed in an attractive black pentagonal steel case, the motor-in-roller is insulated to provide the Premier with a smooth, quiet operation.
- Case dimensions 5-7/8" high x 5-1/4" deep (15 cm x 13 cm). Optional built-in controls and extra drop may increase case length. Steel case with baked-on black plastisol finish (standard), white available upon request. Includes matching endcaps with universal mounting brackets.
- Larger sizes require a different case design. Case dimensions are 6-3/4" high x 6-3/4" deep (17 cm x 17 cm). Housed in fabricated extruded aluminum with a curved front and L-shaped back/top cover with black finish.
- Maximum image width up to 16’ (488 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- RF welded tabs eliminate stickiness and tab separation. Tabs warranted against separation for five years.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Optional white aluminum ceiling trim kit available for recessed installation. Additional 12" black top drop recommended for ceiling-recessed installation.
- Optional wall- or ceiling-mounting brackets for added flexibility.
- Rear projection surfaces available.
- Optional Plug & Play with built-in low-voltage controller (LP) or with built-in quiet, low-voltage controller (QLP). Screens over 119" diagonal on 16:9 format on this screen cannot use QLP.
- Includes one 110-120V, 3-position switch (standard). Other control options are available.