Designed to mimic the flat panel look with a thin bezel frame, the draper Profile+ fixed frame screen features larger sizing options making it ideal for home theaters, churches, and corporate training rooms. This screen ships unassembled, making transportation to the installation site easier and maneuvering around stairs, elevators, and corners manageable. A Zero Edge (borderless) option incorporates a screen attachment system that is supported by extruded aluminum baffles on all four sides to provide an optically seamless framing system. It’s engineered with a lighter frame and a viewing surface that is easy to attach. This mullion-less display allows adjacent screens to come together with “zero” separation.
- Maximum image width up to 30' (914 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Fixed frame screen, can be wall-mounted or flown. Mounting fasteners not included.
- Screen is sleeker than a flat panel with less than 2" (51 mm) in depth and includes a borderless option or 5/8" (16 mm) bezel frame.
- Frame equipped with mounting flanges that match wall brackets.
- Includes sliding hook and loop system for easy assembly of the viewing surface.
- Optional LED backlighting (bias lighting) available.
- Product is lightweight and ships unassembled.