The Draper Screen Boom allows for the installation of a motorized projection screen in challenging architectural spaces. The screen is mounted on a motorized, operable arm that swings into the room any distance up to 90 degrees. The screen is then lowered for use. When the screen is retracted, the whole system can be stored flat against a wall. This makes it perfect for use under high-vaulted ceilings, gymnasiums, and other settings where typical ceiling- or wall-installation is not practical or won’t meet viewers’ needs.
- Operable arm is 198-1/8" long (503 cm) and 2-1/2" (64 mm) O.D. May be cut in the field to a shorter length if needed. Plastic cap finishes the cut end of the arm.
- Accommodates Targa and Premier screens with image area sizes through 160” (406 cm) wide.
- Includes hardware for mounting screen to the operable arm.
- Powder-coat finish available in gloss black or gloss white.
- The stored position may be either in front or behind the viewing position.
- Includes one SS-1R operating switch.
- Optional controls available.