Increase interaction in today’s classrooms and meeting rooms between a projected image, speaker, and audience with the Draper Scribe-Write-On fixed projection screen. The ability to add comments, colors, or drawings directly to the projected image enriches a presentation and empowers learning by increasing collaboration. When a presenter projects a short throw image and adds elements to it, the audience needs the clear view of both the image and the additions that the Scribe provides. This screen features a matt surface to maintain the contrast, clarity, and impact of your projected content. With 80% lower gloss than the typical whiteboard, the Scribe-Write-On can maximize your picture quality and interactivity.
- Maximum image width up to 82-1/8" (261 cm) wide.
- Magnetic surface allows for the attachment of interactive components to the screen for a variety of creative uses.
- Matt surface maintains the contrast, clarity, and impact, of projected content with 80% lower gloss rating than traditional whiteboards.
- Low profile black bezel frame eliminates large unwanted borders.
- Sliding brackets are integrated into the back of the frame to make flush wall-mounting easier.
- Aluminum pen tray and hardware for attaching pen tray to screen included.
- Includes set of four dry-erase markers, an eraser, and a bottle of whiteboard cleaner. Surface for use with dry erase markers only, not for permanent marker use.
- Two sizes to fit projector’s native resolution.
- Designed for permanent wall-mounting.
- Custom sizes not available at this time.