The PolarChoice PC-12/XLR is highly-shielded from RFI/GSM, multi-pattern, miniature gooseneck podium microphones designed for sound reinforcement systems where sound quality and gain-before-feedback is of major importance. The multi-pattern versatility of the PolarChoice microphone makes it a true “problem solver”. With three (3) directional and one (1) non-directional polar pattern available, the PolarChoice microphone is ideal for virtually any installation. Polar patterns can be easily changed, using a small flat bladed screwdriver with the front mounted rotary control.
• Dual capsule design with four (4) polar patterns: Omnidirectional, Cardioid, Supercardioid, and Hypercardioid.
• RF Shield provides superior RFI/GSM shielding.
• Switchable high-pass filter.
• Consistent on-axis response.
• Non-reflecting black finish.
• 3-pin male XLR-type output connector.
• Phantom powered back-Electret condenser.
• Packaged with a 2-piece shock mount.