The PC-18/FL is highly-shielded from RFI/GSM multi-pattern miniature gooseneck podium microphones designed for sound reinforcement systems where sound quality and gain-before-feedback is of major importance. The multi-pattern versatility of the PolarChoice microphone makes it true “problem solver”. With three directional and one non-directional polar pattern available, the PolarChoice microphone is ideal for virtually any installation. Polar patterns can be easily changed, using a small flat bladed screwdriver with the front mounted rotary control on the external electronics module. The control switch has the following settings.
• Dual Capsule Design with four (4) polar patterns: Omnidirectional, Cardioid, Supercardioid, and Hypercardioid.
• RF Shield provides superior RFI/GSM shielding.
• Thread or flange mount.
• Cable can exit from the side or through the bottom of the gooseneck.
• Switchable high pass filter. • Consistent on-axis response.
• Non-reflecting black finish.
• Phantom powered back-electret condenser.
• Packaged with a two-piece shock mount.