Usually Ships in 5-10 Business Days.
The Electro-Voice RE90P podium microphone is a phantom-powered “back-electret” miniature condenser gooseneck microphones. The back-electret feature provides greater sensitivity, wider frequency response, and superior immunity from handling noise than a diaphragm-electret microphone. The RE90P is highly-shielded from RFI/GSM interference, and is mechanically designed for quick, easy mounting to a lectern, pulpit or podium equipped with a bulkhead female XLR-type 3-pin receptacle.
• RF Shield provides superior RFI/GSM shielding.
• Small size - unobtrusive for podium applications.
• Frequency and cardioid polar response uniform across the range, for natural sound and high resistance to feedback.
• Low, 200-ohm output allows long cable runs.
• Optional CPSM podium shock mount provides more than 15 dB of mechanical shock isolation at 200 Hz.