- Tower with Canopy: Improve sound for both performers and audience with better blend, mix and projection. The canopy can be set at 4 different angles to reflect a maximum range of audible frequencies. Reduce maintenance with tough, impact resistant ABS plastic “skin” on rigid 7/8"-thick panels. Realize maximum durability with a strong steel frame.
- Counter-weighted-pulley Setup: Save setup time as top panels glide into performance position with minimal, 15-pound lift effort. Save labor as only one person (even someone of slight build) is needed to raise or lower the Shell.
- Telescoping Height Adjustment: Enjoy improved sound in various rooms at any height from 8'4" to 13'4.5." Reduce labor as Shell, measuring 6' 7.5" tall in the storage position, will pass through standard doorways.
- Twin Casters: Save time as shell rolls easily to and from same-level storage area (if Shell must be lifted, its 256-lb. weight is more easily managed than old-style 375+ lb. shells). Save labor as only one person is needed to roll shell (when in storage position).
- Nested Storage: Save space as shells nest compactly in storage (six nested Shells occupy less that 39 square feet).
Acoustic Shell Benefits
“Alla breve” means “cut time”, which is exactly what this self-standing, portable music sound shell does during setup. This easy-to-handle music shell can be rolled into any room and quickly set up to enhance sound. In fact, only one person is required to set it up, because panels glide easily into position with a minimal 15-pound lift effort. Durable, laminated panels reflect a maximum range of audible frequencies to improve the blend and mix of sounds. Performers and audiences alike love the mix and projection of sound enhanced by the Alla Breve Music Sound Shell.
The acoustic shell ceiling is an integral part of each shell design. The the ceiling of a shell is removed, the performers on stage will have a difficult time hearing each other. Thus, the acoustic shell ceiling is required to prevent sound from being absorbed in the overhead loft area on stage and will give each stage performance a sound boost. Technology like this is constantly evolving, so be sure to stay up to date on the latest innovations.
Durable, Laminated Panels reflect a maximum range of audible frequencies. Panels are a “sandwich” laminate 7/8" thick with a 3/4" honeycomb-core. Surface is a warm beige plastic.
New Jersey Theatrical Supply has years of experience in industry and has become a trusted name. We can answer any question you may have concerning acoustic shells. This can pertain to pricing, installation, maintenance or performance. Whatever concerns you may have, we have the answers. For more information about this product or any other items on this website, please contact us today. Our number is 732-743-0400.