The Trusst CT-TENT is an adjustable clamp designed specifically for use with clear span tents using Keder grooved beams. The Tent Clamp allows you to create a hang point on the support beams where no other attachment is possible. The Tent Clamp provides a safe and secure connection and supports weights of up to 150kg (330 lb). The Tent Clamp allows for a quick and easy connection with standard rigging shackles and round slings or wire rope to provide a safe connection point to hang lighting, audio, and decor elements on the beams. Made of zinc plated steel with a permanently attached eye bolt, there is also a built-in safety cable attachment point.
- Clamps onto the slots on clear span tent Keder beam to suspend lighting, audio, truss, and décor elements
- Tent clamp is made of zinc-plated steel, resists rust and corrosion
- Complete with welded eye bolt, makes attaching a load easy with standard rigging hardware
- Safe alternative to multi-piece handmade clamps
- Clamps to Keder beam by tightening one bolt, makes installation quick and easy